Let go of what you think you know.
- We naturally acclimate to roles that are comfortable to us and gravitate toward people we have had profound connections with from our formative years.
- To know self is to know inner darkness, light, and everything in between. We must have the courage to explore beyond our comfort zones.
- Our inherent nature never changes, however our circumstances change life around us.
- Resilience is the key to wisdom.
- Deepening self-awareness creates healthy boundaries. Stagnation blurs lines.
- Where do I fear to tread within?
- What am I afraid to confront?
- What did I love to do when I was young?
- How have circumstances and relationships molded me?
- Does my life play out in roles that have been created for me or created by me?
- Are my ethical, spiritual, and relational boundaries in tact?
Accept what you have learned:
- Each one of your core truths is a core value in the making.
- Self-acceptance is essential to longevity and happiness.
- Self-judgment is programming from the projection of others in action.
- There is no end to the quest for self-knowledge.